STX: Library base namespace.
- STXChart: The basic chart class -- a STXChart object must be created before any chart operations can be performed.
- STX.Drawing: Base class for drawing tools.
- STX.I18N: Namespace for internationalization API.
- STX.Marker: DOM object to be managed by a chart, whose display is placed by date, tick, or bar.
- STX.Market: Class used by chart to manage market hours for different exchanges.
- STX.Market.Symbology: Namespace for symbol rules associated with a market's operating hours.
- STX.QuoteFeed: Base class for quotes infrastructure, required to adapt your quote feed.
- STX.Studies: Namespace for technical-market studies/indicators applied to market data.
- STX.Tooltip: Class used to add a tool-tip to the HUD.
Trade From Chart - Classes associated with Trade From The Chart module
- STX.TFC: A trade-from-chart object used for querying and placing orders.
- STX.Account: Object that supports placing, modifying, and canceling trade orders.
Add Ons - Classes that interact with the chart to provide new functionality
- STX.ExtendedHours: Constructor to initialize visualization styles of extended hours.
Helpers - Tools for building core charting functionality
- STX.EaseMachine: Device to simplify creation of animations.
- STX.Plotter: Device for manging and optomizing complex drawing operattion on the canvas.
- STX.Renderer: Reusable base class used to draw complex visualizations for one or more series of data.
- STX.Animate: Generic class to animates a change in a chart.
- STXSocial: Decorator base class to brand the chart before rendering.
- STX.StorageManager: Namespace for storage widget for name-value pairs.
Third Party Classes
- Xignite: Supports commercial feed to Xignite data.
- STX Advanced Injections: Advanced methods used to modify functionality of library kernel.
Web Components UI
- For a complete outline of available sample web components and code examples see the
chartiq.htmltemplate included in your package.
Legacy UI (used in
stx-advanced.html and not intended for web components use)
- STX.MenuManager: Namespace for widget creating, destroying, and managing menus.
- STX.DialogManager: Namespace for widget managing modal dialogs.
- STX.ThemeManager: Namespace for widget managing chart colors and themes.
- STX.TimeZoneWidget: Namespace for widget managing x-axis display based on time zones.
- STX.LookupWidget: Widget that can be used to display symbol search results.
- STX.Views: Native implementation of multiple views.
- STX.Watch: Native implementation of watch lists.
- STX.DrawingToolBar Drawing toolbar class for displaying various options depending on tool enabled.
- STX.Comparison: Namespace for managing symbol comparisons and related UI within a chart.
Legacy Quote on-boarding method
- STX.Quotes: Base class for quotes infrastructure, required by many built-in UI capabilities.